Sunday, May 07, 2006

Louka's first shower


Louka has been having baths with me, which she enjoys much more than she ever did in the baby bath. I was a bit nervous taking her into the shower, but yesterday was Saturday so Graham was there to help. I got into the shower and washed myself, then Graham handed Louka to me. I held her to my chest and washed her, and let a little water run over her face. She liked it! So I held her right under the water, and she still liked it.

Eventually I handed her back to Graham who had a towel, nappy and clothes ready. She wasn't entirely happy about getting out, but she soon got over it.

Today she is ten weeks old. We took her for a "bush" walk to Middle Harbour: I carried her some of the way in the sling, but Graham insisted on carrying her most of the way in his arms. I guess it serves him right that his arms are aching now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home