Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mothers group at Bales Park

Mothers group tried a new venue today: Bales Park. It has a lovely big playground, shaded by plenty of trees, though the sand underfoot got into Louka's and my shoes. After Louka finished swinging on the baby swing, she tried to do up the chain on the swing. Lucas joined in on the other swing. Neither of them was able to do up the chain.


We spent 1½ hours at the park, then drove to Chatswood for lunch. But when I'd got the car parked at Chatswood, Louka was fast asleep! So I scrounged lunch from my parents instead. When Louka woke up, my father let her play with his pen. She didn't manage to push the button on the pen for a long time, but then after we'd watched Play School on the television, I noticed that she'd drawn all over her leg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home