Friday, September 18, 2009

New wheels

I succumbed to my desire for Louka to have a scooter yesterday (I feel every child should have a scooter, probably because I had one). We'd met a mothers' group friend for lunch after Art n Move, then the girls wanted to check out the nearby toy shop (which had been closed for renovations the last few times we'd been there). Louka's little friend soon discovered the shop scooter and was zooming round and round the shop with Louka running after her. It seemed like a good little scooter so I asked Louka if she'd like one. Of course she said yes (she'd been collecting things off the shelves that she "needed") so I bought her a pink one (along with some stickers, colouring books and join-the-dots books).

Today we took it to the park to try out. Louka can't zoom round on it like her friend, but she seemed to enjoy a couple of circuits of the park bike path. I think she might be due for a new helmet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home