Sunday, September 02, 2012

Second Spring Fair

We took Louka to the Harbord School Spring Fair before she started school. It's a big affair so it only runs every two years, and this year it came round again.

I'd bought her an unlimited rides armband and she is now tall enough to go on all the rides. Like last time she went on the dodgem cars, but this time she also wanted to try the scary rides - the Hurricane and the Cha Cha - but only with Mum or Dad. As the Hurricane car rose into the air she screamed that she wanted to get off, and she hid her head and clung to my hand the whole time. I was pretty scared myself (and queasy and dizzy too). Later she gave the Cha Cha a go with Dad. At first she was also scared but Dad enticed her to enjoy it. But the only thing she wanted to go on a second time was the bouncy castle.



Oh, and she had her face painted "to make me not scared"/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home