Thursday, January 11, 2007

Visit to Aunty Michaela and cousins

As it's school holidays, Michaela took the week off work to stay at home with the kids. I had to go for a pap test at Ashfield (since the Chatswood FPA has closed) so we thought we'd drop in.

Mick drove me to the clinic while Elin, Lindsay and Max looked after Louka, then came and picked me up with Louka asleep in the car. I took the car seat inside but she woke up after a short while. Her cousins had been amusing her with soft toys (mostly dogs) but then Mick got a couple of big tubs full of water for Louka to play in in the backyard. That was fun, and nice and cooling on this hot day. Then she went and played on the trampoline. She couldn't bounce much on her own, so first Micky and I bounced for her, then Elin and Lindsay demonstrated what they could do, then they bounced for Louka again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home