Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers day

Louka had a fine mothers day. Yesterday she'd taken me shopping for my present, and I ended up with two nice long-sleeved tops (one marked down from $99 to $20).

This morning we drove to Chatswood to buy a nice pastry for Trishy's afternoon tea. The traffic was like peak hour! Graham pointed out that many people would be taking their mums out for lunch (whereas I was getting my mum to make lunch for us!) and was afraid we'd be held up. But in fact we were in plenty of time.

Micky had baked a delicious ricotta, chocolate and fig cake, for which I need the recipe.

Louka loved playing with her cousins, so much that she abandoned me. She was so excited that she had no nap, which meant she was extremely upset when the time came to go home.

We didn't take any photos, but here's a recent one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home