Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another birthday, another party

Actually today's barbecue was to celebrate both my dad's birthday and mine. Louka hadn't had a nap when we set out at noon for my parents' place, and contrary to expectations she didn't sleep in the car either.

She was in a very good mood when her cousins arrived. Max got her into hysterical laughter. She ate olives for the first time (in fact she didn't eat much except for olives and grapes). And she got to play in the paddling pool my parents had given her for a birthday present. It had been too cold and grey on the other days we'd been there.


Graham gave me a robot dragonfly for my birthday, which fascinated and frightened Louka.

Eventually, around afternoon tea time, I got her to sleep, and she slept for nearly two hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home