Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Babycinos

Today mothers group met at a small park in Artarmon, just round the corner from a cake and coffee shop. I left Louka at the park while I went and bought coffees for all (well, babycinos for the kids). When I got back I was told she'd played happily with Jake and Lucas until they'd both tried to kiss her. Then she'd run away.

When it was time to go, Louka insisted we should go to a café for lunch. Why not, I thought, it would make a change from bread and cheese. So at Dee's suggestion we went to Café NowHere in Wilkes Avenue, where she could run around. In fact she happily sat in her high chair while we had a hamburger and juice and another, very pretty, babycino. But after we'd eaten she wanted to run round and round and round the little garden beds edged with mosaic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home