Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cumba Wamba

Louka and I have being playing rocket ships for a while now.

This involves lying on the bed, putting our feet into the pillow slips of our pillow, putting the blanket over our heads and counting down to zero to blast off. I asked her once what the we were getting into (pillows) and she replied "Cumba Wambas"!

Moments after blasting off, Louka would announce we have arrived and we get up and go hunting for monsters. We would find one and then get a little bit scared and race back to our rocket ships with the monster close behind us. We would just manage to escape.

There are variations on this which might include rescuing Jungle (her doll) from the monster and my variation which involves trying to find a giant chicken while riding on my back.

This all sounds like fun and very interesting, but after a dozen times, I have worn a hole in my pillow slip and pine for something different - maybe something like sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home