Friday, October 16, 2009

Holidays are over

Louka went to five holiday craft classes, and they were all a bit like the first ― she'd be engrossed while they were making something, then want me at morning tea break. I did manage on one occasion to go to Winnings and look at wall ovens but mostly I just got myself a coffee and sat outside and knitted.

Today, she had a dance class instead of a craft class. It was with a different teacher, in a different room and (obviously) a different activity, so I didn't go far. I was also unsure if she'd enjoy dance, after the hip-hop experience. However, though I stayed nearby (knitting) I didn't see her again till the two-hour class was over. The teacher said to me "she can dance ― she's very active". Not sure how to take that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home