Thursday, May 25, 2006

Big day in the big city

Today we went into the city to have lunch with Graham. We decided to go to Bungalow 8 at King St Wharf. Nowadays Louka likes to see everything around her; she no longer hides her face against me when I carry her, instead she wants to be facing outwards.





At Bungalow 8 I had fish and chips and Graham had salt-and-pepper squid. The fish and chips were dearer than at our other regular lunch place (the grill bar in David Jones food hall) and not as good. I guess that's the harbourside location.
















After a nappy change, a feed, and a bit of a stroll, we went to the Mint café to have afternoon tea with my mum. I don't know how they manage, since there was no-one else there at all. Usually we sit on the verandah, but it was a bit cool so we sat indoors, where it was lovely and quiet. We had coffee and brownies with real thick cream. Mmmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home