Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yum cha

A new chinese restaurant has opened in the Rhodes shopping centre, so my former work team wanted to check it out. We met there for lunch today and tried out their yum cha. Louka was charming, though she got a little grumpy at one stage so I took her to look at the fish in the tanks. They weren't very lively, compared to the ones at AQWA, but they distracted her enough to get her into a good mood. We all agreed it was worth doing again.

I then went looking for high chairs, but none of the children's shops had any, so I looked in Ikea. They had two, but neither was ideal: neither had a five-point harness, and both had fixed front bars which made it awkward to get her in and out. But I did find a cute sippy cup in the shape of a penguin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home