Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Windy weather

Today the mothers group were going to meet at Muston Park, to let the babies get down and play. But the day was grey and windy, threatening rain, so Tamara suggested we meet at her place instead. She lives very close to the park anyway.

I'd already packed a packet of biscuits and a thermos of coffee for myself, and we had plenty of time in hand, so I thought I'd check out the park on our way there. It's a nice park, with a creek with a bridge and ducks, and a playground with swings and slides and a distorting mirror. It will be a good place to meet on a nice day.

Nicky also lives nearby, and just as I was about to leave she came walking through the park. So I walked with her to Tamara's place. There we met Andrea looking for the right address, so we all arrived together. The babies all got down on the floor and took stock of one another. None of them are crawling yet, but they have their own ways of getting around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home