Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A long way to the park

Today the mothers group went to a park at Wahroongah. It seemed a long way to drive to a park, and there wasn't a lot of parking available either (we were lucky and got a 2 hour spot right outside the gate). It was nice and shady there, though the swings were in the sun.

First thing I noticed was that all the other mums who turned up were dressed to match! I felt a bit out of it not wearing a black singlet top. Even little Max had the uniform.


After playing on the rest of the equipment we all gravitated to the sandpit. I was sitting there chatting when I noticed Louka wasn't there. Eventually I saw her right at the far end of the park, playing with a little girl on the double seesaw. This girl would have been maybe 2 ― a lot smaller than Louka. Louka introduced her as "my friend", and later when she was upset gave her a big hug. It was a shame to have to leave when our 2 hours parking was up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home