Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter at kindy

Today, for the last day of term, the kindy had an Easter picnic to which parents were invited. I was sitting with some other mothers in the playground when the children came two and two across the road and into the playground. Then Louka saw me and broke away. I gave her a hug and we sat and had lunch (my bread had turned out well this time, and Louka said it was like Trishy's and Johnny's). There was also a little chocolate egg with her sandwiches.

After lunch she showed me round the playground, then an Easter Bunny appeared. Louka was sure it wasn't a real bunny ― maybe the human size, voice and socks gave it away. But she was happy to accept another little chocolate egg from him. Later, there was another egg from one of her teachers, and in her bag was a little snack bag with an iced biscuit and another egg. Enough eggs for one day ― how many will she get on Easter Sunday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home