Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Big tantrum!

We went to Trishy and John's again yesterday, and most of the time Louka was a delight. She played on the swing with my mum, slept peacefully in the kinderkot in the back yard, and slept again in the sling while we all walked to the shops and back. With all that sleep she was in a very cheerful mood when Graham rang to say he was on his way.


So I left her with my parents while I drove to the station to pick up Graham. He was already there when I arrived, so I didn't have to park; he just jumped in and we were on our way. But as soon as we opened the car doors back at my parents place we could hear Louka. She wasn't just crying, she was screaming. And she'd started the minute I left. My poor parents. As soon as I took her back from dad, she calmed down, and when Graham came into view she was all smiles. A real little daddy's girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home