Sunday, June 25, 2006

"The better they sleep..."

One of the pieces of advice I've been given about babies since I had Louka is "the better they sleep during the day, the better they sleep at night". Wonderful! Louka's just recently started to sleep properly during the day. Unfortunately she hasn't grasped the concept that she should therefore sleep more at night. In fact since she's been sleeping more in the daytime, she's woken almost every night between 3 and 4 in the morning.

Yesterday she slept so much that Graham and I were able to cut one another's hair in the morning, and in the afternoon and evening I got my knitting nearly finished, and Graham did lots of work on his image processing project. And Louka woke up at 3:54am and after a nappy change and a feed decided it was playtime. She'd had enough of this sleep business; she wanted Mumsy to amuse her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home