Friday, June 23, 2006

Visit from Uncle John

We went to Chatswood to get a Medicare refund for Graham. It's a pretty busy Medicare office, and they've recently introduced a number system and comfy chairs, instead of queueing. Last time I visited Eastwood I noticed there was no-one waiting in the Medicare office there. I guess it will be a while before they get comfy chairs, but I'd rather not have to wait.

I went to the child health centre to weigh Louka, since we didn't go on Tuesday due to colds and rain. She weighed 7.65kg in her clothes, but she had just dozed off and wasn't happy when I woke her. So I took her into the mothers room, checked her nappy (clean) and gave her a quick feed. Then I weighed her again ― 7.75kg. I guess I'll just take an average.

Graham's brother John is coming for dinner and staying for the night on the living room floor. He works in Orange so he's in Sydney to join his girlfriend from WA to go to the Snowies for some skiing. In case we don't have enough dinner, I bought some Nice Cream icecream, which is what our wedding cake was made of. I wonder if Louka will wake up during the night tonight. Usually she sleeps through but she's woken the last three nights so maybe she's changed her ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home