Monday, June 26, 2006

Pants and flowers

Yesterday Louka was miserable. She cried and screamed all day, and wouldn't sleep when she was tired. She's developed quite an ear-splitting scream so Graham and I were pretty miserable too. And she woke in the night at 2am.

This morning she's a bit better. She didn't cry while I was choosing some welcome home flowers for my parents, and after a change and a feed didn't cry while I took her to their place to leave the flowers and some milk. But she cried on the way home until she fell asleep, and cried when I woke her to get her out of the car. I gave her a feed and she fell asleep, but then woke and cried when I put her in the cot. I picked her up and rocked her for a while, and she fell asleep again, so I hope it makes her feel better.


Last night I finished the wool pants I've been knitting for her. They already fit her pretty well, so the next pair I'll knit on bigger needles, or she'll grow out of them before I've finished knitting them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home