Thursday, September 28, 2006

Farewell lunch

Since I left work, there have been many resignations. Now David has found a new job, and Rob will also be leaving soon, so the team is down to two members; Anton and Hulda. Today we had a farewell lunch for David at the same yum cha place where we met once before.

Louka had a high chair this time, and was pretty well behaved. She ate all her apple purée and drank water (and spilled more water down her front). But she was also engrossed by the family at the table behind her, so she spent most of the time twisted round in her chair looking at them.

After lunch I walked back to the office with the others, and had a chat to a few former workmates. They all admired Louka, but she was getting tired and started to whinge and cry. She fell asleep as I walked back to the shopping centre, so I went to Harris Farm and bought myself a punnet of mulberries and some yoghurt. Unfortunately she woke when I put her in the car, and being tired she screamed until she fell asleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home